G O V E R N M E N T C O N T R A C T I N G
Jumpstart Coaching Program
Winning your first government contract can take tons of time and energy—there’s the seemingly endless paper trail and the mystery surrounding how to find open contracts and how to win them, not to mention figuring out what to charge once you do win.
And that’s if everything goes according to plan. Additional frustrations can appear from thin air, instantly stopping you in your tracks.
As an elite government contracting strategist, Nikole will save you time and alleviate the headaches and confusion involved with government contracting. You will breathe a sigh of relief knowing Nikole is guiding you through her tested and proven 3-step framework for selling to the government: Contrast, Cultivate, Close.
Phase 1: Contrast
- Dive deep into the codes you need to qualify as a small business, find contracting opportunities, determine agency spending habits, and research your competition.
- Determine which set-asides you qualify for, how to apply for each, and how to zero-in on those bidding opportunities.
- Communicate your skills so that government agencies understand how you solve their problems
- Position your skills to create a new niche within government contracting and own that niche
Phase 1 Bonus: Red Tape Rescue
- Obtain your Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) Number and complete your System for Award Management (SAM) registration
- Obtain your Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) Code
- Submit the required notarized letter
- Complete your Dyanmic Small Business Search (DBSB) profile
Phase 2: Cultivate
- Discover which agencies have purchased or would purchase your services
- Learn how to contact and request a meeting with these agencies and what to say (before a solicitation has been issued, you can ask ANY question [including what their budget might be] and provide important marketing materials to them)
Competitors and Pricing Strategy
- Research past awards and reverse engineer billing rates
- Access actual proposals submitted to review your competitors’ pricing
- Respond to the four stages of a request
- Register for accounts with federal contract sites and sign up for alerts so you never miss a potential contract
- Receive a list of State, City, and local agencies near you and learn how to register with them
- Write a Cultivating Statement™
- Communicate your positioning so that agencies will seed their next solicitation with YOUR particular value.
Phase 3: Close
Proposals that Convert
- Write a proposal that converts using the proven P.E.A.K. Persuasion Principle that will teach you how to
–structure your proposal
–use graphics effectively
–read between the lines to determine what agencies really want
–satisfy the requirements thrown in to purposely weed out proposers
–word your proposal so that you stand out from the competition
- Create a library of proposal assets that will save you valuable time when a solicitation deadline is looming
6 Month Coaching Program
The Jumpstart Coaching Program outlined above includes the following training and coaching elements:
- Lifetime access to pre-recorded training videos released bimonthly (every other week)
- Worksheets and action items to complete before each coaching call
- 12 one-to-one bimonthly coaching sessions lasting approximately 1 hour each
- Recordings of each coaching session
- Notes from each coaching session
- Continuous weekday access to Nikole via email (responses guaranteed within 24 hours, but usually receved before end of current workday)
Your Investment: $4997
- Nikole will complete your SAM registration and DSBS with you during a bonus call ($1,200 value)
- After teaching you how to write your first Cultivating Statement, Nikole will edit and provide feedback on it to make sure your Cultivating Statement is ready for prime time! ($3,000 value)
- Not only is Nikole teaching you how to write successful proposals, but Nikole will provide two rounds of edits on your first proposal so that you can be sure it is award-worthy! ($10,000 value)
- Our team will search our paid database for contract opportunities and send you a weekly list of opportunities ($1500 value)
Spaces are VERY limited so schedule your free one-on-one consultation now!
At the end of our time together, you will have completed all necessary paperwork and registrations required to bid on projects, be ready to meet with potential agencies and know how to encourage them to issue a solicitation for your service (with a requirement for your unique skills seeded into the solicitation), find solicitations open for bidding, and respond to solicitations with a proposal that is priced competitively and will stand out from the competition.